Saturday 9 March 2013

Conquer "Challenges" Now!

"Everyone faces challenges in life. It's a matter of how you learn to overcome them and use them to your advantages"

Identify your strengths and your weaknesses.

Try to change your way of thinking.

Use relaxation and meditation to calm down and focus on "being in the moment." Being in the moment is not necessarily always being happy, but just letting things be... From feeling calm, your body is relaxed (no adrenaline, no racing thoughts)

Change negative feelings/attitudes which may be unconscious to you and you may not even realize you do this and also stop over-analyzing situations.

The changing-my-thought-process is important!

Q: What situation is wrong and making me upset?

How does it make me feel?

What pictures do I see in my head?

What is the worst that could happen?

Why do I feel the above is true?

However, it is most likely not true because... A better thought would be... Insert positive attitude...

Get some reinforcement. If you are insecure, or may suffer from a low self-esteem, or just need reinforcement, write down a list (big or small) of positive facts about yourself. If you are sad or not confident, call friends or family to give you encouragement! For example, a thought would be: I am a very understanding and patient person! Or, another example would be: I see both sides of situations and am very diplomatic!

Be Bold, Be strong and Be positive!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on our easyblaze and plans for BlackBerry. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment